The Yerevan Haybusak University is a private Armenian university, established in 1990 by Mr. Levon Harutyunyan. The university got accreditation by the Government of Armenia in 2001. Over 6000 students and 500 professors are associated with the university. The university includes notable faculties from Medicine, Economics, International relations and Humanities.
The MBBS in Armenia at Yerevan Haybusak University is approved by
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- World Federation of Medical Education (WFME)
- Ministry of Education, Armenia
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
The Faculties of Yerevan Haybusak University are:
- Medicine Faculty
- International Relations Faculty
- Design Faculty
- Economics Faculty
- Humanities Faculty
- Law Faculty
- MBBS Faculty or MBBS in Armenia (Specially for Indian Applicants)
The address of Yerevan Haybusak University
Yerevan Haybusak University,
6, Abelyan st. Yerevan, Armenia
Reception hours 9:00 – 17:00
Telephone: +374 10 39-61-61, +374 10 39-02-36
(Note: Arsh Medical Foundation can easily sort out your queries for MBBS in Armenia at Yerevan Haybusak University. We are the official representative of Yerevan Haybusak University in India.)
About Armenia: The Republic of Armenia is a sovereign country, situated in Eurasia, South Caucasus. Armenia is sited near the Armenian Highlands in West Asia and shares its border with Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Artsakh, Iran, and Nakhchivan. It is important while picking the nation for your MBBS in Abroad; make sure that the selected nation is appropriate for you. The benefits of study in Yerevan Haybusak University are:
- Brilliant Infrastructure
- Globally Recognized Degree
- English Medium Curriculum
- High-Quality Education
- Low-cost Fees
- Direct Admission
- No IELTS
- No TOEFL
- Excellent Learning Environment
- Listed in World Directory of Medical Colleges.
International rankings of Armenia: The country has good ranking in several sectors; including Armenia is given 92nd rank by the World Economic Forum in the Global Competitiveness index of 142 countries. The World Bank ranked Armenia 48 in ease of doing business among 183 countries. Armenia ranks 116 in the per capita GDP out of 182 countries by the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It possesses 39th position among 179 countries in the Economic Freedom Index.
If you obtain an MBBS Degree from Yerevan Haybusak University, you might be honored with an all-inclusive perceived MBBS degree endorsed by the Medical Council of India (MCI), the World Health Organization (WHO) other prestigious medicinal specialists. Being a specialist involves duty in itself and MBBS Admission in Armenia at Yerevan Haybusak University could give you the inclination to counter the expert difficulties for Indian MBBS students.
While MBBS in Armenia at Yerevan Haybusak University, you can enjoy successful career opportunities. The Yerevan Haybusak University is recognized by the MCI and the WHO. It may sound unexpected, yet MBBS in India is costlier than MBBS in Armenia at Yerevan Haybusak University.
Living standards in Armenia: The expectation for everyday comforts in Armenia is above delight level as the country has seen quick monetary development. Farming and tourism are the key factors that assume critical parts in the financial advancement of Armenia. Study MBBS in Armenia at Yerevan Haybusak University can encourage you with the essentials and solace which are required for better medical training.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Armenia at Yerevan Haybusak University
We assure your admission to medical universities in Armenia, if you
- Qualified 10+2 or equivalent in science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
- Obtain over 50 percent marks
- Aged over 17 years
Application Procedure for MBBS in Armenia at Yerevan Haybusak University
- Fill the application form/or get it filed by us online
- Submit the scanned copies of your passport, and other necessary documents
- Collect the admission letter from the university (Within 10 working days)
- After the confirmation of admission, the immigration procedure shall be started
- Visit the Armenian Embassy in Delhi after receiving the invitation letter (within one month)
Check, Evaluate and authenticate every document before applying for a visa