Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA) or also known as KSMU and KGMA is a government medical college for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Established in 1939, it is one of the oldest and most prestigious medical university in the country. The college is located in the capital city of Bishkek and awards MD (Physician) degree to the graduating students.
This degree is equivalent to MBBS in India. As the college is MCI approved, Indian students will be eligible for sitting for the MCI Screening Test of FMGE.
The course duration is 5 years in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy from 2018 onwards and the medium of education will be English. All clinical hospitals at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy are equipped to train students. In particular, all types of diagnostics, thermo-vision, angiography, endoscopic technique, treatment by hyperbaric oxygenation, laser therapy, and efferent methods of de-toxication are taught.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is recognized by Medical Council of India, World Health Organization (WHO), FAIMER and IMED. Students are eligible to appear for USMLE, PLAT, NZREX, etc. for further studies in countries like USA, UK, New Zealand, etc.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Admission of Indian students by Global Medical Foundation
Admission in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is already ongoing for the session 2018 for Indian students.
Mark sheet of the student who is applying will be first screened for checking the eligibility before admission in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. The documents that need to be submitted by eligible candidates for admission are:
- 10th & 12th mark-sheets & certificates,
- Passport size photographs
Kyrgyz State Medical AcademyFacilities for Indian Students
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is a Government University.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is MCI Recognised.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is WHO Recognised.
- More than 75 years old. Established in 1939.
- English Medium Course at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Kyrgyzstan (Duration – 5 years).
- The course duration will be of 5-years from 2018 onwards.
- Indian Food available in the mess.
- Highest MCI Passing Percentage amongst all universities in Kyrgyzstan.
- Hostel located within the campus.
- Gym facility within the campus.
- All departments located inside or nearby the university.
- Various sports grounds within the campus
- University is located in the capital city- Bishkek.
- Undoubtfully the best university for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fee Structure
Check out Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fees:
- Total Fees in US $ 18,300
- Mess Charges will be approximately US $ 100 per month.
- Hostel charges US $ 400 per year from 2nd year onwards as 1st-year hostel charge is already included above.
- Admission charges extra to be payable in India.